HERE IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
The International Club for Rolls-Royce and Bentley Enthusiasts (RREC) is the club of choice for Rolls-Royce and Bentley ENTHUSIASTS. With the emphasis being on ENTHUSIAST rather than owner, we operate for people with a genuine interest in the life and works of Sir Henry Royce or Walter Owen Bentley, their distinguished colleagues and successors, who created the “Best Car in the World” (Rolls-Royce) or “a fast car, a good car, the best in its class” (Bentley).
Members enjoy considerable benefits such as:
- Comprehensive headquarters containing the largest collection of Rolls-Royce archives, artefacts and research material in the world.
- An outstanding club shop stocking a variety of high quality books, merchandise, driving products and clothes, either branded with Club, Bentley or Rolls-Royce logos and some with bespoke personalisation.
- A comprehensive Insurance Scheme.
- A world Class magazine 6 times per year.
- Social media activity.
- Technical Seminars.
- Outstanding interactive website.
- Local, National and International Tours.
- Annual Rallies and Concours d’Elegance.
- Specialist tool hire.
- Access to thousands of like-minded individuals to share events and general friendship.
- Immediate technical advice.
- 41 world-wide sections with tremendous social activity.
- In addition to the numerous sections we also offer 11 model registers where you can share the knowledge and passion of specific cars with experts and enthusiasts alike. More specific information will be available upon joining the club
- Fantastic, high quality affiliate offers
With all of this at your disposal, the question is not why should I join, it is WHY SHOULD I NOT JOIN?
SOME WORDS FROM OUR MEMBERS
Owner Rolls Royce 20/25
Chassis number GBT 32 built 1932
50 year member